The Rice Family

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Busy Weekend!


Beau and I have a wonderful weekend. We had photo session on Friday. We went to the Plano Balloon Festival on Friday night and watched the Hot Air Balloons go off. They were beautiful and kept Beau's attention. We were very close to the Balloons. We went with Heather and Luke. We completely forgot our camera, so Heather (the brave one) asked a stranger man if he would mind taking our picture in front of the balloons. He was very nice and did so. He will email Heather the pictures and I'm sure you will be seeing it soon. Also- Jeff and I bought 22 acres of land in Canton along with three other couples. We all went down there Saturday and started cleaning up the place. We are so excited about it. It has a double-wide mobile home on the property with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It has a huge living area with a nice size kitchen and dining room. The place needs just some cleaning up. Jeff took the John Deer zero turn mower down there and mowed all afternoon with a huge smile on his face. We are really excited about our new investment. Beau is going to absolutely love it when he gets older and he can ride 4-wheelers on all the property. Jeff is already looking into buying 4-wheelers. Beau stayed with BeBe all day long while we worked. Then today, Sunday, we have just been hanging loose around the house. Beau is tired from the busy weekend. It has been a fun one. Well, of course, I have to show off my baby Beau! The two pics at the top are two of the 58 pictures we took on Friday. He is so cute!!!! I just want to squeeze him all of the time. Especially those poochy little cheeks of his. I'm wishing everybody a wonderful week. I'm having to work four days this week, so I'm not sure how much bloggin' I'll be doing.

6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

My handsome little nephew looks so cute in those pic's. I got the Plano Balloon fest pic's I'll send to ya via email.

Brooke said...

I just love little Beau Beau! Look how cute he is! The girls are going to be knocking down your door. Maybe him and Lukey can double date!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

All potential dates for Beau Beau and Lukey will be rigorously screened.

Amber said...

Amen that one- Heather!

Amber said...

Amen that one- Heather!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Get this blog updated before I put you in the timeout chair with Luke.