The Rice Family

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Going's On Around Here

Jeff is loving his job. He has been taking Beau to the sitters in the morning and then going to the gym to workout (so is he trying to leave me?) Just kidding. He is now all into the working out every morning after he drops Beau off. I'm jealous. When do I go? He tells me that he will stay with Beau at night while I go up to the gym, but I haven't seen Beau all day long and would love to enjoy being with both him and Jeff. I guess I will just continue to get flabby and gain weight. Ha! Ha! Ha! If it doesn't bother Jeff then it doesn't bother me, right? Great attitude, uh. It is so amazing what having a baby does to your body, but completely worth it!

Yesterday was my second day back to work at the cosmetic office. I was so surprised that they didn't throw me a huge "welcoming back" party. I really got on to them about it. I gave them the hardest time all day long. I had a little album of Beau, of course, to show all of my patients. I enjoyed my day, but I was pretty tired last night. I think that three days a week is perfect for me. Anymore would be very hard. It is going to be the perfect balance. The sitter is loving Beau and she comments on how good he is all the time. That makes me feel better. Her home is always in order and organized. I feel really good about leaving him there all day.

Okay now for the big games this weekend:

Allen Eagles vs. Irving MacArthur (Tonight game)
Longhorns vs. Ohio State (HUGE GAME)- a must see (Saturday evening game)
Cowboys vs. San Diego (Go Julius Jones) (Sunday afternoon)

GO EAGLES, GO LONGHORNS, GO COWBOYS!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Go Faith Creations.....this "team's" got lots of work to do.

Amber said...

Alright- I'll be cheering for ya. I want the best for you!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Get this darn blog updated. I wanna see some pictures.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

PLEASE, I'm beggin in the name of all that's pure and good....Get this blog updated! I miss your daily rants.