The Rice Family

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Beau Feeling Better

Beau had a much better day yesterday and today. He is feeling so much better. We were feeding him pedialyte but also, the doc said, we could feed him gatorade. So Jeff whipped up a batch of gatorade for him on Sunday night and he loved it. He just wanted to eat more often. Beau is back on milk and doing fine.


I was so excited that I got so much done today. Probably because I restrained myself from getting on the computer for hours. I was able to get my fall decorations out. I pulled up the nasty lookin' bagonias out of the front flowerbeds. I went to get me some hay for my decorations today. Jeff went yesterday and got me my mums. So the porch is lookin' all cute and decorated for the season. I'm so ready for the temperature to cool down. Jeff is planning on scalping our yard next weekend and seeding it for the winter grass. It always looks so good all winter when he does that. The only thing is- it is ugly for about 10 days once it has been scalped. Also- the pansies will be installed very soon. Probably in the next couple of weeks. I also got a little bit of cleaning done around the house. I was so glad to get some of those things that have been dangling over my head finally finished.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Remember Wednesday is Mexican Food night- El Fenix Wednesday night special- every Wednesday night!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to know the little guys is doing better. I've been thinking about him! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Jenny

Jenny said...

Yeah! Glad Beau is feeling better - Gatorade is amazing.

Enjoy the cooler weather this weekend!

Brett

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

No enchilada's for you today.