The Rice Family

Friday, October 14, 2005

The Big Decision!

Well- I think I'm going with the Mexican Food suggestion because it is so easy!! Chips, Tacos, Queso, Quacamole, etc. I had some great suggestions, though. I have a cute little chip and dip set made out of the state of Texas and a table clothe that looks very Fiesta like. We are also going to celebrate my Grandfather's birthday. He did not get a birthday last weekend because he was out of town. I think it will be fun. I have a ton of things to do so won't be blogging much this week.

Update on Beau: He's doing awesome!! He is not spitting up a drop of formula. I have been giving him tiny bites of carrots the past couple of days and he's not quite sure about it. He screams the entire time I'm giving them to him so I'm thinking I'm going to wait four more weeks when he turns 6 months old and try again. He definitely has an appetite. He is now eating 7ounces of formula every 3 hours. Too me- that seems like so much, but he is so much happier and he's not spitting a drop of it up. He has just started noticing his feet. He grabs a hold of them and won't let them go. It so much fun to watch him play. We have been going to the park a lot lately. He loves being outside swinging and riding in his stroller.

Tonight is the big Allen Eagle game. We must win this week. We have lost two games so far this year and we can not lose anymore!! I'm sure I will find the time to give you the run down of the game. The big Longhorns play Colorado tomorrow!

GO LONGHORNS! GO EAGLES!

No comments: