The Rice Family

Monday, October 10, 2005

Swing, Swing, Swing

We tried something new today with Beau. I took him to the park to meet my sister-in-law and nephew, Luke. I picked Beau up from the sitters and we then headed to the park. He loved it. I wished I had pics to show you how much he was enjoying himself. I put him in the baby bucket type swing and held on to him. He was just laughing and laughing, OUTLOUD! Just a giggling. Like I said, I wished I would of had my camcorder. When we got home, Jeff met me in the garage and I was telling him all about our adventure at the park. He wanted to see him swing so we headed back up to the park in our neighborhood and Jeff got to see him giggle. We had so much fun. He is starting to be really fun!!! That was our fun for the evening. So exciting!!

This is a pic of Granna (Jeff's Grandmother- so it is Beau and Luke's Great Grandmother)

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

If you'd like to come to play date at LaNae's on Wed at around 12:30pm. consider yourself invited.

Brooke said...

I can just hear that giggle now! Nothing better than a child's laughter

Jenny said...

What a fun time when they start laughing. Ethan is laughing at evertyhing all of the sudden. It's hilarious!

bdp