Jeff surprised me on Friday and ordered me a brand new computer through Dell. I'm so excited. I have been dealing with this piece of junk CPU forever!! He got a whole new system about 3 months ago and now it is my turn. I am so sick and tired of the stupid thing deciding to just shut down on me. I thought at first it was the internet, but Jeff is very sure that it is the 6 year old computer. Isn't that sad? Only 6 years old and it is already old. I just can't keep up with the new technology. I don't know how people do it. So anyways- I'm just curious- who is having problems with posting pictures on their blog? I have had the worst time posting pictures, so that is why you don't see family pictures of us. The site takes FOREVER to get the image downloaded. AND NO they are not big files. The pictures on my camera are set at the smallest image size or however you say it. So I would love some feed back on if anyone else is having this problem. If not- I'm just coughing it up to my lazy computer and hopefully the new one will not do this. I know that sometimes blogger can be slow- which in my case- it is slow all of the time!
Would love to hear back from the bloggers on your experience!
Have a wonderful week.
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
blame it on the CPU if it is a consistent problem. Blogger does act funny every now and then, but it works for me 95% of the time.
bdp
Post a Comment