Okay do I have to rub it in? I think I do...................
Longhorns BEAT the Raiders 52-17! I have to admit I did not watch the game but I heard all about it. I normally would never miss a Longhorn game, but I had family in town from Oklahoma for Jeff's Birthday party tomorrow and we got together today over at my cousins house. Of course- Jeff didn't miss the game. Oh may I add- Allen Eagles won on Friday night. Now the Boys' must win tomorrow!
I'm sorry it has taken so long to update the blog. I have been so busy getting ready for Jeff's party. We are also celebrating my grandfather's birthday. So I decided to do a Fiesta type theme. I have already done some decorating today. I got so much accomplished today. I got up pretty early, thanks to Beau. I got myself dressed for the day (very unusual). Typically- I lounge around in the PJ's until about lunch time and then decide to throw on some clothes and never wear makeup. But this morning- I was in full attire (makeup and all). Beau went down for his morning nap and I started in on cleaning. He woke up- we went to Sam's Club to get all of the food. Came home put him back down for a nap (he likes lots of naps) and started in again on the house. I got way more accomplished than I thought. My mom called about 2:45pm and we headed out to Lake Dallas to be with my family. Busy day!! Busy week!!
I'm sure I will be showing pics of the big party! So stay tuned.
Happy Birthday Jeff! (Tuesday is the actual day)
5 comments:
Hook' Em!, Go Eagles, Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday Jeff! May it be a great year!
Had a great time at your party Uncle Jeff. Hope you had a great birthday.
I want to see pictures from the party!!!!!! :O)
ok, the blog nazi has struck (That's ME) you must get this blog updated ASAP or be subject to fines and flogging with a wet noodle. chop chop!
Post a Comment