The Rice Family

Friday, October 28, 2005

What A Day!

Busy day! Busy week! But I got through it. I really miss the boy this week. I have not hardly got to see him because I worked so much. Tonight we will be heading to the big Allen Eagle game- so won't be able to spend the evening with him again. So this weekend it is all me and Beau. Just family time togetherness!!

At work today we had a demonstration about a machine called a Perioscope. This machine is like a little bity camera (intraoral) that is inserted in periodontal pockets and will show us what is on the root surfaces of the teeth. What we are looking for is calculus (AKA: tartar). Then we will be able to go and remove the tartar and the pocket will heal up. My dad was the little guinea pig to test out the new machine. He was such a trooper. So proud of him. He has a huge fear of the dentist. So this was a big step for him today. So proud!!! But we decided that we were not going to purchase the system. I'm glad because it is very difficult to use and wouldn't be worth the money that we are spending on it. So Judy and I talked Dr. Goldberg out of it.

GO EAGLES!

That is all Folks!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You need to post the pictures of Jeff's party!!!!

Amber said...

My computer is not letting me post pictures for some reason. I have bought a new computer and it will be here on a couple of days. So hopefully this new will be great. Jeff tells me it is. So I will get them posted ASAP!!