
I have been craft fairing like crazy lately. First of all, I went to the one my sister-in-law is in today. As of about 1:00pm she was making some sells. She seemed very pleased so far. She still has all day tomorrow to go. Her mother is also sharing a booth with her. Her mother, Dee makes beautiful hand painted glass. The St. Jude's fair was awesome. Then last weekend we went to one out in Frisco. That was also a really good one. I just love going to those things. I really enjoy this time of year. I have been starting to buy Christmas gifts here and there. I'm trying to get started early so it is not such a stress last minute. Heather and Dee- Good Luck this weekend!!!!
Beau had a really good day today. He just went with the flow of things. Jeff and I ran some errands this morning (you can do that together when you own your own business). Then we went to lunch at..........guess......our favorite place........TACO BUENO! My mother-in-law has a saying that cracks me up and it is "One week without Bueno can make one weak! HA! HA! HA! Then Beau and I took off to the craft fair. He did not fuss once. He had a really good day.
Tonight is the big Allen Eagle Football game! We have to win tonight to remain in second place in our district. GO EAGLES!!!
Longhorns play Baylor tomorrow morning! GO LONGHORNS!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for all of the prayers with Beau. I still have faith that this all shall pass real soon!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the well wishes. Things got slow for everyone after lunch. So, total today I sold 5 bags. I'm praying tomorrow is better. However, I have already recouped my entry fee costs. Cross your fingers!
Post a Comment