
For the little furry animals that is.
Yes- Both Roscoe and Dusty had their yearly examination and vaccines. So here is the summary of Roscoe: 1) Has ear infections in both ears (ear solution everyday along with antibiotics for 2 weeks) 2) Over Weight (cut down on food to 3 cups instead of 4 cups) 3) Teeth are gross (needs a dental cleaning) 4) Has a fatty tissue lump-type thing growing at a pretty rapid rate (needs to be excised) Bill adding up as we speak, right? Oh yeah- the quote for the surgical procedure to excise the lump and the dental cleaning comes out to be- $310.00. So can we say Merry Christmas to Roscoe or should I say to the Rice Family!!
Summary of Dusty: 1) Perfect Health
So needless to say: Roscoe is the high maintenance dog between the two and has always been since day one. Dusty is the mixed breed of the two and is always healthy. I truly believe that mixed breed dogs are the best. Most of my day was spent taking the dogs to the vet because I had to take them seperately. So one appointment was in the morning and then the other was later on in the afternoon. I'm just glad that is over with. You wouldn't think that taking the dogs to the vet is a big deal, but wrong, with an infant's schedule to work around it can be pretty difficult. Thank Goodness Jeff's schedule is flexible these days. He was a huge help today. Not much more going on. Just starting to try and think about Thanksgiving and the menu. We are all going down to our place in Canton for Thanksgiving. I think it will be real fun. That's all for now!!
1 comment:
Just let us know what we can bring to Turkey day and we'll bring it.
Post a Comment