
I have been so busy! I really should be doing other things than sitting here updating my blog, but I wanted to give you an update. Well not many exciting things going on, lately. We have been just going to Christmas parties and trying to get the gifts all bought and wrapped. I have worked a lot lately. I will have this Friday off so I will be hooking the malls getting the final 5 or 6 done.
Dr. Reisman's office went to Buca de Bippo for our party. I got a North Park mall gift coin to use at any store in the mall. My co-worker Melissa drew my name and I got a Pier One gift card. I was so excited. The picture is of my friends at Reisman's office. JoDe and Sheri are their names. Each year we get a picture together. We always display the picture in my room at work.
Dr. Goldberg's office celebrated Christmas yesterday. We closed the office down at 3:00 and went and ate at Terreli's. It was awesome food. It was a really layed back atmosphere. We sat around and talked for a long time. Dr. Goldberg gave each of us a gift certificate to Eliza Hair for any service. I think I'm going to go and get a facial. I'm way passed due for one. We drew names and Judy got my name and she gave me soothing fizzles for my much needed baths and a gift card to Bath and Body Works. AWESOME!!! Man I have really raked it in this year so far!
Jeff couldn't wait and already got me my gift from him. I got a Treo. If you don't know what a Treo is, it is really cool!! I can keep my schedule, phone, MP3 player, camera (which I really don't need), email, and internet all in one. AWESOME!!
So I guess I'm finished talking on and on about nothing. Really- not much going on here. Just a lot of running around and working. I am really enjoying working. A lot more than I thought I would. My wonderful mother-in-law has been taking up the slack and keeping Beau on the extra days that I volunteered to work. She's great with Beau. I'm sure Christmas pictures will be posted next- so keep in touch!!!
1 comment:
Cute pic! Cool phone/camera/computer/etc....Remember I want Pink Sugar perfume for Christmas (wink, wink). See ya tomorrow night.
Post a Comment