The Rice Family

Friday, December 23, 2005

GOT SLEEP?

YES- we got sleep last night for the first time in about 4 days. My baby boy slept a solid 11 hours last night. It was wonderful. He was so happy this morning when he woke up. When I heard him cooing this morning I went in his bedroom to see him, he was up on all four legs and just smiling. I think he is feeling so much better. We are just keeping the meds coming. It is a lot to keep up with. Two doses here and one dose there! It is hard to keep straight. I know everyday will just get better and better!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

good to hear about the restful night - hope many more follow.

I would like for you to take a picture of Beau on all 4 of his legs sometime :)

Merry Xmas guys!

Brett

Jenny said...

See? Ear infections aren't so bad. At least they get meds and feel better quickly! I always hate it when it's something viral. Then the doc says those beloved words "well, there really isn't anything we can do about it. we just have to let it run it's course." I hate that! Give me an ear infection! =) Ethan just got diagnosed with his first one today too. Looking forward to a happier baby tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!
Jenny