The Rice Family

Friday, December 16, 2005

Proud Little Aunt and Mommy




I just have to post some pictures of my little nephew, Luke from last night. He came over and was absolutely fasinated with the stairs! Even though he has them at his house, but gated off, he loved going up and down!! I'm sure little Beau's turn is coming real soon. Also he liked to play telephone with the computer mouse. HELLO!!! Off to get a billion zillion errands ran today. My plate is loaded down for the day. I can't believe I'm even blogging right now I have so much to do. Beau has his first little Christmas party this afternoon at Sonya's. I will take lots of pictures. Santa is suppose to arrive! *notice in Beau's picture his little toe sticking out of his PJ's. Jeff and I laughed so hard!!! He must have had a WILD night!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm laughing at Beau Bo's little toe sticking out. Either he had a really wild night or Auntie needs to get another bag of bigger clothes brought over to ya. Wink. Luke and his little knick knacks. He thinks EVERYTHING is a phone. Too funny!

Brooke said...

Beau looks like he is just chillin...and the toe is hilarious! I love that!