The Rice Family

Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year a whole lot has happened. I have been reading many friends and family blogs and most are writing about what this past year meant to them or summarized what happened over the course of a year, BUT I will reflect on what 2006 brings to our family.

My Hopes and Dreams for 2006:

1) Our Landscaping Company to prosper (double the business from last year)
2) To be a more positive individual
3) To enjoy EVERY single second with Beau (they grow up WAY to fast)
4) To Become more active and involved with church
5) Read my Bible and pray more often
6) Reflect more on the good than the bad
7) EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE
8) NO more worrying about things out of my control
9) Love everyone
10) More organized around the house

These are just a FEW of the things I will be working my hardest on this year. I want to enjoy my life a lot more than I have in the past!! I want to live life to the fullest. I want to spend a lot more time with family and friends than concentrating on other things.

I hope everyone has goals and dreams set for yourselves this year and if not- I would encourage you to make a list and prayer over them.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I think those are great goals and I know with God's help you'll be successful at achieving them. Way to go on thinking "BIG"!!! I'm proud of you.