The Rice Family

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Strange 2 Days!

I have had the strangest last couple of days. At both offices that I work my patients have cancelled and my entire afternoons have been free. It has been nice because I get to leave early, but it is strange that it has happened in both offices. I guess my patients just aren't in the mood to see me. I know that most people can find something better to do than go to the dentist, but did they realize what they were missing out on- ME!!!

So needless to say I have had plenty of time these past two days to get some things done. I ran errands for a couple of hours yesterday when I got off at 2pm. Then today, I left the office about 1:15ish and came home and cleaned. So while Beau was enjoying his afternoon nap at Sonya's I was taking the QUALITY time and putting it to good use. I feel quilty leaving him there when I'm at home and could have him, but I have already paid for the day so I might as well take advantage of it, right?? PLUS- I would completely mess up his afternoon nap that he so desperately needs. It has been nice!!

Jeff is starting to get busier now that it is approaching mowing season. He is getting wound up and ready to go here in about 4-5 weeks. Even though I will probably not see much of him starting in March through October, he will definitely be missed. I just can not explain how much he helps me with Beau. He is amazing. It is too bad that he doesn't read blogs to hear what I have to say about him. He thinks blogs are "stupid". I guess everyone has their opinions. AND yes- he sure has his opinions about many things. Chat with you soon................

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Amber,

where do you work? We are looking for a dentist closer to home. We currently drive to Mesquite. I would love to come visit you. Are your offices kid friendly?

Sharon

Amber said...

Sharon-

I would love to clean your families teeth but I don't think I would be any closer. I work at Medical City Dallas at the high five interchange. Plus we do not see kiddos. But I would have loved to see you all!!