The Rice Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What's Going On with the Rice's?



This past week, since the last time I blogged, a lot has happened. Well not a whole lot, but alot. I'm doing great since my surgery. The procedure was a breeze. Absolutely no pain at all. I'm so glad that is over.

Beau seems to be doing great as far as the ear infections go. I think they are gone, but we go back next Wednesday for a followup to make sure. He has been on this round of antibiotics for about 8 days and has another 2 days left.

About my work- everything has worked out and I'm happy with the final decision.

I did the garage sale with my sister-in-law on Saturday and made $150. I was shocked I did so well. Now I need to go and replenish my closet since I sold everything. Jeff doesn't quite understand that concept, but us women completely understand. It is like we have to get rid of the old and bring in ALL new. I had so many shirts that I just don't wear and were aging. I now have nothing.

I had a fun filled day! We all went to the grocery store this morning. I went to the gym while Beau took his long morning nap. I cleaned house and played with Beau. I cooked a very healthy dinner. I steamed some squash, zuccini, and carrots. Jeff grilled Hawaiian marinated chicken out on the grill. I love it grilled like that. It is way better on the grill than in the oven!! We then put Beau to bed and got in the hot tub tonight. It was wonderful!! I can't stay in there too long. My little heart just can't take it for too long.

So I have finally updated what we are up to. I'll try and be better this week.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

so what was the final decision about work? don't leave me hanging! :)
jenny

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

She's making the big bucks now Jenny! (wink)

On a serious note, I'm glad things are going better. That's the most adorable little picture of Beau Bo. Those dimples of his just kill me. He's gonna have girls beating down your door one day. Be prepared!

Brooke said...

Beau Bo is so darn cute! He is so loveable!
Glad to hear things are good in your world!

Amber said...

Jenny-

Can't really announce ALL the details for everyone to read, but I'm happy with the decision that was made!!!