The Rice Family

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Crazy Evening!


Where do I start- one of our furry sons (Roscoe) has not liked getting into his pet taxi in the evenings for the past week or so. He has just ALL of the sudden, after 5 YEARS, decided that the pet taxi is a place of horror. We have not a clue to what it is all about but we have tried to figure it out and cannot come up with a solution. Jeff puts him into his taxi like he always does before we go to bed and he will moan and groan for hours. Last night it went on and on until Jeff was about to just let him go. The other night we let him sleep in our bedroom on his big pillow in the floor and he did pretty good. But he still wants to be put outside around 5am. So for the past week or so Jeff has been getting up with him and putting him outside when he starts the moans. Then sometimes he will stand at the back door and cries once he is outside. He does not need to go to the restroom, Jeff has made sure of that. He does not have ear infections. We just do not know what is his deal. The only thing I can come up with is that he is getting a little older and has anxiety at night?? OR has a fear of the taxi syndrome.

On the other hand- our human son, Beau decides that he is not going to sleep ALL night long last night. I knew exactly what it was- HIS EARS! Sure enough- I took him to the peditrician's office first thing this morning and he has his 4th ear infection in a little less than 2 months. So guess what- we get to go get tubes put in. We are starting his 4th round of antibiotics and I will be calling the ENT's office first thing Monday morning to try and get in with them. I'm so ready for the ears to be cleared up and cleared up for good. I'm so tired of going back and forth to the doctors. This is what our little world is going through right now. Sounds fun, uh??? Not really!

No comments: