The Rice Family

Friday, February 10, 2006

Update....

Beau's procedure for the tubes are for this Wednesday! Yeah! I'm so excited to be getting them. Hopefully we will see a change in his mood.

I thought I would blog about random stuff:

1) My favorite thing to do at night once we put Beau down for the night is to pop a large bag of popcorn and have a diet coke and watch TV!

2) I also really really really enjoy my baths at night. I have to have a very hot hot bath every night before I go to bed. It is so hot that I'm burnt red from the waist down. Jeff doesn't even understand that.

3) I love to eat chips and queso at a mexican food restaurant with a large glass of Dr. Pepper!

4) I love to ski and I love the mountains. I haven't been in several years and I'm definitely having withdrawls. Jeff promises next year!

5) I love the feeling right after I brush my teeth. They always feel so clean and fresh.

6) I love the feeling when my home is clean and everythings in order.

7) I love to go on walks in the neighborhood.

8) I love the sun! I could be out in the sun for days- but I know how damaging it is.

9) I love to be around people and just sitting around and talking.

10) My newest love is the computer. I know that is really sad- but I like to read everybody's blogs and also write them. People are very interesting to me so I like to see what everyone else is up to.

11) I love to organize things. I have been working on my closet for months now and I'm still not satisfied.

12) Lastly- but definitely not the last of them ALL- I love family!!

1 comment:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

We will be praying for a positive outcome from Beau's surgery. A healthy child is definitely a happier child.