The Rice Family

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What Great Things People Do!

My sister-in-law, Heather, was so kind last night and gave me a pedicure and a manicure. Man- she saved me about $50-60. Jeff and I have a wedding that we have to go to and I needed a mani and a pedi desperately and she insisted on doing that for me. Wasn't that so so sweet of her? She did an excellent job and now I'm good to go.



BeBe and Papaw will be keeping Beau this weekend. We will take him over there this afternoon and he is going to spend the night and go to church with them tomorrow morning. He has a horrible cough and he is real congested, but he seems to be acting great! Poor baby- his breathing is so rattly!! He went in yesterday for his 9 month well baby visit. He had lost one pound (now 22 lbs.), grew alot in length (now 30 inches long), and his ball cap is measuring 18 1/2. He is just perfect the doctor tells me. He is exactly 80-85% in all areas. I never really understood the precentage thing- but from what the doctor says- if he continues to grow at this rate that he will be a great linebacker!!!! Jeff is loving that. The way he explained it to me is if their were a room full of 100 9-monthers- he would be bigger than 80-85 of them!! That is awesome. I think I need to start feeding him more protein so he will be bigger than 99 of them!!

I better run- I have instructions by the boss, Jeff, that I better start getting ready so we can head to lunch. He has to eat lunch at 10:30am!! He just can't wait..........

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

What beautiful nails you have....My pleasure it was fun. Gave us some time to chat and catch up. I'm loving that nail polish color.