The Rice Family

Friday, March 17, 2006

Starting off Busy!


It seems that the coming of spring is finding us really busy. Jeff's business has taken off already. That means I am stuck at home without him a whole lot lately. I'm definitely not used to that. He normally is always home helping out and now it is just Beau and I. Between back and forth to doctor appointments, work, and all other activities, I think my work is cut out for me for a while. I have a full plate the next couple of weeks and then Easter events start up! Never a break- but it is ALL fun.

We are still doing breathing treatments with Beau and only have 2 days left. We went in this morning for a follow-up and his chest sounded much better. I was so disappointed that he woke up this morning pretty congested and coughing, AGAIN! He seemed to be getting over this mess and then this morning he woke up in that condition. I was glad we were going in to see his peditrician. He just said that he is having an allegery flare up and that since his chest sounded good not to worry. So I'm definitely NOT going to worry!!! He is acting fine.

Jeff and I have started visiting a new church. We love it. It has a lot to offer and the pastor is amazing. I have gotten so much from him in the past three weeks. I think that I'm going to help with Vacation Bible School. I thought about taking the week off of work and helping out. Since Jeff and I can't travel in the summer, I thought this would be something fun!!

Not much more going on! Beau is growing so fast. I can't seem to feed him enough. ALL he wants to do is eat. I think he is so ready for adult food. The milk and jar food is just not doing it for him. I started on the level 3 jar foods and he does not like them? I don't understand that, but he refuses. I tried to feed him the spaghetti last night and he threw the biggest fit over eating it. He loved the apricots with the mixed fruits, though. I guess I will keep trying- that is what they tell you to do.......

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Update this blog Troll!

Brooke said...

Girl, you need to get to updating!!!