In our family- spring has officially started. We woke up this morning to a beautiful day. I just love this weather! We had EASTER pictures taken today. Beau had his nice little 2 hour morning nap. Mom spent the night last night so she was here all day with me. She helped me get his cute little Easter/picture outfit on and we headed off to Sears for picture time! He did so good. He was like a little movie star. Did I mention how much I love this weather?? Okay- back to taking pictures of Beau. So the camera lady was trying to get shots of Beau crawling. He did not want to crawl for us. All he wanted to do is sit or stand against something. So I had this GREAT idea- I pulled out the Gerber Puffs (little bite size stars that are fruity). He saw those "puffs" and man he makes a mad dash to me crawling. So we had to make a little trail of puffs from one end of the blanket to the other end in order to get him to crawl. It was so funny. I'm tellin' ya- he was grabbing those stars as fast as he could and putting them into his mouth and moving on to the next one. He loves those Gerber Puffs. He will do anything for one of those!!!! He had those stars everywhere. In some of the pictures- he has a handful of them in the palms of his hands and you can't even tell. As long as he had those stars in hand he was the Happiest Boy Alive!!!
We have had a great week. I got a second opinion about some health problems and finally got some answers. Hopefully I will know in the next 6 weeks if the recommendations will be successful. I have a lot going on. I need to do a little Spring Cleaning around the house. Jeff keeps telling me that there is going to be one more freeze so for me not to get too excited about this weather. I'm sure we will have one freezing night- then a couple of days later we will have 80 degree days so I'm not worried.
Oh by the way- Beau has been on breathing treatments for a respiratory infection or congestion and it has made the WORLD of difference in the way that he has felt. He has been a completely different baby. I GIVE ALL the credit to our Lord and Savior for this. He has been so good!!
I will be posting his pictures in about a week and a half. They will not be in until March 22nd.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get this blog updated....
that is a great picture story! can't wait to see the results!
Post a Comment