Okay so- Then I got back on Sunday and I left on Wednesday for San Antonio. My office all went to the big TDA meeting/conference. It is a HUGE deal. This year our doctor that we work for was the Chair of the meeting. He was the top dog!! So he volunteered us for things throughout the meeting. I had to host a speaker on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. I had to introduce her to the audience. My first class was about 150 people and my class on Friday was close to 250 people. It was very nerve racking, but I managed to get through it. I got back just yesterday from that trip. So now that is all over with, I can take deep breaths and relax. I'm exhausted!!! NOW Beau's one year old birthday party is this Saturday. I have one week to get my home up to snuff and organized for his party. Mom is going to help me out on Friday!! So on top of girls trips, dental meetings, playing mommy, wife, working, and just trying to keep my head above water- I think things are going to start slowing down for me.
I'm really excited about the summer- I think Beau is just going to love love love the swimming pool. We will be swimming at his birthday party so we will see how that goes. I will post some pictures of my meeting when I get them. My friends are suppose to be emailing them to me. Blog at ya soon.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS!!
2 comments:
where are you! =)
Get this blog updated TROLL!
Post a Comment