
I can not believe it, but it has come- I HAVE TWO WEEKS OFF!! VBS starts on Monday. I'm working it this week. I'm called a crew leader, which means I will be in charge of a group of children (only like 5-6). I will be taking them from one class session to the next. This should be really fun. I'm looking forward to it. I will get my T-shirt tomorrow during our meeting and start on Monday morning. How fun is that??? I have never worked a VBS before so I think it will be so much fun.
Beau is getting cuter and cuter everyday. He is now clapping his hands. He plays pat-a-cake. He is really getting into books. He wants me to read and read and read to him all of the time. I'm so glad for this. I was getting a little worried that he wouldn't want me to ever read to him, but lately he loves it. He is really talking. I don't think I have ever heard a child talk as much as he is at 13 months old. He is just the greatest. I would have a ball team full of kiddos if they would come out being this age. The first year really stinks, but these past two months are the BEST!!! Everyone just tells me it keeps getting better. He is definitely learning how to communicate with me. He points to everything. I am starting to really tell him what everything is. For example- when he is hungry, he points to his high chair. That tells me that he is hungry. So cute!! He is walking everywhere, but is completely scared of the stairs. He does not even attempt to get near them. He hates them. They are so scarey to him. The seperation anxiety is getting better. He actually is starting to go to others without completely freaking out!!
Well- not much more going on. Just thought I would give you a little update on what is going on with us. Chat at you soon!!
6 comments:
update your blog!
Update your crapping blog!!!!!
Update your blog troll.
If you don't update this blog, I'm disowning you!
Update this freaking blog. You are a blogging disgrace!
Can I get a capital "L" for loser....
Post a Comment