


I don't really have a good excuse on why it has been so so long since I've blogged, but our life is pretty routine and boring lately. Ever since I got back from my wonderful trip from San Diego, nothing much has really happened. Mostly just Work, dinner, bed! Then Work, dinner, bed! Then the next day Work, dinner, bed! I see you probably get the point. One really exciting thing happened on Sunday after church: I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!! Can you believe that! I haven't had a ticket in years. I really thought he was going to give me a warning. I was only going 55mph in a 45 mph zone! No big deal, right? Oh well- we must pay our consequences. So today, on my day off, I'm headed to the court house to get this taken care of. Yes- I'm taking defensive driving.
All that I know is that I better start getting motivated and get some things done around the house before Jeff decides to find him another wife. I don't know what my problem has been lately- I just don't want to do anything. I have so many things that need to be done and absolutely NO motivation.
As far as my little baby boy, BEAU! He is so freakin' cute. I just can not get over how cute he is. All he does is talk talk talk!! He is saying some of the cutest things. He has the most cutest smile. He still loves sucking his thumb, though. He mostly sucks the thumb when he's tired. He loves the swimming pool. OH yeah- that is what we have been doing a lot of is swimming! We mostly are living in the swimming pool all weekend long. Beau just loves it. Jeff and I are going to be able to get away for a very short weekend together. I'm so excited about that. Like I said- not much happening here. I will try and be better at this blogging thing. Talk at ya real soon!!
5 comments:
I remember the last time you got a speeding ticket! HA! See, I'm good for some stuff!
Remember? We did defensive driving at that buffet place in Garland several years back.
HUMMER GIRL! SLOW DOWN!
It must be the year to get speeding tickets. Brian and I both got one within a month of each other. It had probably been at least 10 years since we each had one.
Internet defensive driving is the way to go!
Slow down, girl!
I'm not saying anything about tickets because every time I say...it's been X years since I got a ticket......I got one the next day. Best of luck in the defensive driving course. Stay outta Allen's speed traps...Everyone knows about the one's on McDermott....especially near month end. Sorry!
Amberooski-
Seems like everyone has gotten a ticket recently. It's been 11 years for me for a moving violation. Crossing my fingers my streak and your new streak will stay intact.
bdp
Post a Comment