

We spent the entire last weekend at our place in Canton. We had a blast. I got some cool new decorative items for my house. The two pieces that I got are above. The canvas is my absolute favorite and I got two sconce type holders that I'm getting arrangements made to go on each side of the canvas and the iron piece is just perfect for the other wall in my dining room. This decorating is constant. I have been here four years and I'm still not finished. I STILL have not touched the window treatments. That part scares me. I just have not been able to find the fabric. There is nothing that I just have fell in love with so I keep putting it off.
Well we found out tonight that Beau has an EXTRA WIDE foot. He has completely out grown his shoes. I had to go shoe shopping tonight and we went to Stride Rite! They have a pretty good selection, plus they really try and fit the shoes properly. Well- he is about a 51/2 extra wide and, of course, they were out of his size in about three different styles. So we spent close to an hour and left with NO shoes!! We walked next door to Journey's Kidz- grabbed a brown dress shoe for church- got it in a size 6 and went on with our business. He still doesn't have any play shoes, but I will worry about that when we get back. Shoe shopping is not very much fun! So that is what our evening was like.
Not much of anything exciting going on except (as you know) Jeff and I are going to get a weekend together!! Yeah! Thank goodness for wonderful grandfathers and grandmothers that will keep the little ones when you want to get away!! Both sets of parents are the greatest!!! I will post pics of our getaway weekend. I will try and be better about the blogging thing- I really will this time!!!
11 comments:
Love the picture...just gorgeous!
Poor Beau, not many choices of cute shoes for wide feet at this age. Happy hunting.
It's about time you updated. Hope ya'll have a great trip.
Oh, I almost forgot. I like your new decorative pieces. Just what those walls needed.
I love the picture! I think it would look great in my house, so I will be by tonight to pick it up! ;) hahaha! Have fun this week!
Update this blog with some pics. of the hair and your trip!
Ok Troll, Friday's your day off no excuses get this blog updated...I don't wanna hear how you had to get your hair/nails done or had to go to Sam Moon's or lunch at Gloria's...GET IT UPDATE OR YOU'LL be officially excommunicated from my blogging family.
Get to updating you blogging discgrace!
WOW! As lazy as you have been the past several days, I can't believe you haven't found time to blog.
AMBA! GET TO WORK!
You are 1 day closer to being kicked out of the blogging club!
Ok, I'm officially disowning you from my blog family. What a disgrace....
Me too! You are a disgrace! I will no longer check this!!!!!
Post a Comment