The Rice Family

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What Wonderful Weather!


I can't help but blog about how beautiful the weather has been. I just LOVE this time of the year. Before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. Our dogs are definitely loving the weather themselves.

Not much to blog about right now. Beau is really doing some cute things right now. He LOVES to dance. I think he has some soul automatically built in to him. Anytime there is music, he stops what he is doing and starts doing the Beau dance. It is so much fun. He loves books. He is constantly bringing me books to read to him. I was not ever a big reader growing up, so I want Beau to love reading more than I did. I like to read now, but hated it when I was a child. We are starting to learn our body parts. He gets his nose and ears confused. I think I might get those confused also.

I know, we are pretty boring this week! It has been a great week so far and again- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEATHER. If this weather continues, we will be making a lot of visits to the park. Beau loves the playground. Talk at ya soon!!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Girl, you can't be this busy that you can't update your blog, I mean come on....Puh leeez!~

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

ok loser, you're about to be excommunicated from my blog family if you don't update this stinking blog soon. this is not a threat, but a promise.