
Well I thought I better update my blog before I have completely lost my readers. A whole lot has happened since Thanksgiving (the last time I blogged). I really don't know where to start. There is NO Way I will be able to remember everything so I will start with Christmas. We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year. First of all- Beau LOVED Santa Claus. I was so amazed that we walked RIGHT up to him. He did not shed ONE tear!!! Jeff and I both were amazed.
Beau didn't quite understand ALL of the gift giving. He mostly just stared at everybody and at his gifts. He wasn't one to just dig right in. He was more of an observer. I don't think he quite understood what it was all about. So- mama and daddy ended up opening all of his gifts.....
Even though we didn't make it back down to our place in East Texas- we still had a blast over at my grandmother's house with all of my mom's side of the family!!
Then the new year started! Oh I almost forgot- I started a business amongst all of the Holiday stuff. I am now a consultant with Arbonne International. I really want to be able to stay home with Beau so I decided I would do this. My goal is to be able to replace my income as a Hygienist in two years. It has been a hard business to work BUT I'm keeping positive and motivated. I just love everything that Arbonne offers. Their products are amazing!!
So recently- I have gone through a little bit of a hard time. My sister-in-law has been in the hospital now for about 4 weeks or a little less. She is getting stronger every day. I had a wreck on Thursday evening and it was my fault. I'm not able to drive my vehicle. It is in the hospital and I'm not sure when I will get it back. Then my best friend is pregnant with twins (only at 21 weeks) and in the hospital with some complications. So needless to say that 2007 has not started very well for me BUT I know that this will pass and it can only get better!!! I'm just trying to keep my head above water.....
I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST- JEFF AND I ARE GETTING AWAY TOGETHER. WE ARE HEADED TO MEXICO FOR A LITTLE VACATION ON THE BEACH!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
We leave in about 2 weeks and we can not wait. We need this so bad. I will TRY and be better with updating my blog. I know that I have been a blogger disgrace BUT I am going to really try and be better. On top of all of this- This month I have been working more. I'm hoping that by the end of February- I will be back to my normal three days a week schedule.
Okay- so here are some pics of Christmas and recent other things!!
Oh- almost forgot- Beau is 20 months today. He has been such a blessing. He is really growing up. He is really talking and doing things I would have never guessed he would be doing. He has a lot of energy BUT he has been such a good toddler this far.





2 comments:
Thank you for updating and for the bottles!
Finally!!!!
I am so excited to hear about you two getting away. It is so important for our relationships to stay healthy.
We are praying for Heather and I will keep your friend with the twins in our prayers as well. Is it sherstie (spelling?)?
Post a Comment