The Rice Family

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter At Home!




Yes- It is Easter Sunday and we are at home!! Jeff said this morning that he couldn't remember ever missing church on Easter Sunday! I said welcome to the world of children. Curve balls are thrown at us constantly and you just keep moving on!!! I would rather be at my church this morning BUT Beau decides to get a case of Bronchitis on Thursday. We have ALL been stuck in the house since Thursday! It has been so boring. I feel the walls are caving in BUT what do you do?? Beau is on breathing treatments twice a day, antibiotics, and decongestants. This is Sunday and we haven't seen much of a change. I'm not so sure he is getting much better BUT I will re-evaluate in the morning and see if he needs to go back to the doctor.


So- this is what this Rice Family has been up to. Lots of sudoku puzzles! There is so much TV you can watch until you go absolutely crazy. It has been nice to lie around the house in comfy clothes and no makeup. Anyways- I hope everyone has a Wonderful Happy Easter! I just love this time of the year, strange weather this year, though!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hope Beau Beau gets better! Try being home bound since December! Count your blessings it has only been since Thursday!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

UPDATE!

Brooke said...

Your one to talk... you Update this thing too!

Brooke said...

Changing the look of your blog doesnt count!!!!! Update!