The Rice Family

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Beau's TWO-Year-Old Birthday!




Today we will be celebrating Beau's TWO Year Old Birthday. He actually turns two on Monday, but the BIG MICKEY MOUSE Party is today!! I have been trying to get this monster of a home together now for two weeks and I'm down to the wire before everyone arrives at 4pm. All my window treatments and painting is done. Jeff is putting on the new hardware in my bathroom as I'm writing. I'm telling you- we are down to the final minutes to getting this house in order PLUS get the food all ready! I will be getting back with ya on Birthday Pictures!! Happy Birthday to my BABY BOY!!! He is now a toddler. I just can not believe it has been TWO YEARS~!! I have posted pictures from a couple of days old, then his first birthday, and now!! They just grow up soooo fast!!!

2 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Have a great birthday Beau! Your cousin Jake had his birthday this week. He was also 2, with a 0 added at the end. Have fun, & eat lots of cake! Jami

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We had a great time at Beau bo's party. Thanks for the hospitality.