We went to see Dr. Blair today for Beau's Two Year-Old Checkup. He did great! I love the first appointment of the day- that is 7:30am. I can get in and out. I don't care how early I have to wake, I just want to get in and out quickly. Everything checked out perfect. His tubes are starting to fall out and do what they are supposed to do. Dr. Blair predicted that he will be around 6'1" tall and around 220lbs. He will be a good size man, he says! I was worried about his pinguin toes- he says that some of the best athletes out there have flat feet and are pinguin toed- just like Beau! So that made Jeff very happy. Jeff was so worried that he was running like a girl! You know- he will be soooo disappointed if Beau is not an athlete. I keep warning him that he may not be the athlete that you have dreamed!!! I'm keeping him in check, don't worry! So it looks like a VERY healthy two-year-old. We are so blessed!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear Beau is healthy and happy. Although, I am afraid for Jeff that he might like playing the piano or something he does so well with his instruments. May not be a ball player Jeff, you better get ready for either way....
Post a Comment