

What can I say?? I think I need to get RID of the pacifiers. I don't know why I am holding on to them. It isn't like I have a baby around the house anymore!! I guess I'm a little sentimental about giving up Beau's baby supplies?? I'm not quite sure, BUT they did get dumped in the trash after last night. Jeff just can't stand to see him sucking on a pacifier. I think it is cute!!
We had the opportunity to have dinner with Brooke & Emery last night before they left to go back to Kentucky today. I enjoyed spending a little time with Emery. She is adorable and you never hear a peep out of her. She is an excellent baby and just so smiley!! Brooke and Michael are so blessed with such a wonderful tempered child. I know they realize that, too.
Safe travels back to Kentucky- Brooke & Emery! I'm so glad y'all were able to come down and spend time with your family. I know that you miss them so much!!!
Look! I got a picture of Jeff holding Emery! He is even smiling about holding a baby. Maybe I can get him wanting another one??? I hope Michael's not jealous!!
1 comment:
Cute pic's you posted. Our little tykes crack me up with their pacy's. Em looks cute w/Jeff there. Better watch out Heffe'.
Post a Comment