I have been soooo busy! I have had workers at my house all weekend painting and it looks awesome. My entry way, bedroom, and master bath were painted. It looks amazing and I was extremely happy with all of it. So what ALL started this (re-decorating) demon that I have- for my birthday my mom gave me the entire bedroom comforter and set that I have been wanting. I have been wanting to redo my bedroom for a very long time and this gave me an excuse to start doing some things around here. I am also getting all new window treatments throughout most of my house. This was another item on my "things to do", that I have been wanting. So needless to say- MOM started it all BUT I love her for it. Everything is looking just perfect. We are hanging window treatments tonight and the rest of them will be finished by the end of the week. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I'm now off on Tuesday's. Last week was my first Tuesday off and I got so many things done. My brother graduates this weekend from ATM and then the following weekend is Beau's 2 year old birthday! You can only imagine how I'm going crazy trying to get this house finished before the BIG party on the 19th. I just can't believe that my baby will be TWO!!!
My friend had her babies on Friday. Yes- it is TWO BABIES!! The little girl was just under 5 pounds and the little boy was about 51/2 pounds. They are adorable. So I have been up seeing her a whole lot. She has been in the hospital on complete bedrest for two weeks and before that she had been home on complete bedrest for about 14 weeks. It has been a VERY stressful and hard pregnancy but the babies are doing great. They are soooo cute!!
Well- I hope that this blog satisfies my friends whom I keep getting threats! Now ya know- I Have been a busy bee lately. Beau has been wonderful and I just love this age. This age has been the best. I have posted (obviously) pictures of an activity that I allowed him to do tonight. I was real brave, wasn't I??
3 comments:
Wow, it ONLY took you 2 weeks and 5 threats to update this blog. You're batting 1000.
P.S.You're no busier than the rest of us. We all have 24 hrs. in a day. It's all how you prioritize that time you've been given. Some of us know how to say, "NO" so there.
You are very brave with the painting. It is so rewarding though to see their faces beam because they are so happy making a beautiful creation.
Post a Comment