

I know what your thinking "where are the lions, tigers, and bears". There was only one lion that was so far away we couldn't get a picture and two bears that were hidden behind trees and we couldn't really see them either....It was so strange. BUT the elephants and the reptile exhibit was real neat. We also went through a Arachnitopia exhibit which is a collection of the biggest, ugliest, deadliest, and most venomous spiders and arachnids in the world. It was pretty scary. Beau's favorite were the reptiles, spiders, and elephants!!










3 comments:
Looks like a great time. I hope that you guys can go with us to the Dallas zoo sometime before the summer is up. I love the pic's OUR camera takes (wink)
Beau is much more brave than I am. I can not stand spiders.
Ok, no excuses. I've been gone how long and you've still not updated this blog. UNACCEPTABLE! Get crackin' girlie!
Post a Comment