The Rice Family

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So Much to Say!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!



I will try and keep this one brief BUT a lot has gone on this past week:


1) I worked Monday-Thursday and had something every single night after work!

2) Friday- the neighborhood girls spent ALL day surprising our friend for her 40th Birthday! (will tell you details later)

3) Not doing good on the eating/exercising! I'm just being honest. I have been horrible!! My eating isn't too bad but the exercise has been NOTHING!!! I will try again and start over!!!

4) Went shopping all day yesterday and loved it. I haven't been to a mall in forever so it felt like a treat. Mom bought me some clothes and I used my Nordstrom gift card to buy a pair of my favorite jeans.

5) Today- we are headed to celebrate the 4th at my parents house. My cousin turns 16 today so we will be celebrating David's birthday......

Okay: Details on the BIG SURPRISE BIRTHDAY for LISA!! She turns 40 on Monday. She works for Sewell Hummer/Saab and has been with the company for at least 20+ years. We got a hold of her boss and he said she could have the day off. So we kidnapped her from work, went to a very nice lunch at Avanti. We unveiled each surprise one at a time. Every time we finished one surprise we would tell her goodbye and she thought she was headed back to work!! It was great. After lunch we surprised her with a Massage at the Grand Spa! She just couldn't believe it. Then we headed to the hotel that we got for the night. It was the Prava Suites behind the Galleria. We then just hung out in our room and got ALL dressed up and had dinner reservations at a very hotsy/totsy restaurant in Victory Park called NOVE! It was amazingly awesome. I don't think I have EVER been to this nice of a restaurant! I made that REAL clear to Jeff. He just rolls his eyes!!


No comments: