The Rice Family

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rashes, Swimming, Beads & More!

Beau has been fighting this "come & go" rash for about 4-5 days. We have a friend that is an MD and specializes in allergy medicine. He lives in our neighborhood so I walked Beau down to his home for him to take a look. Dr. John thinks he is either allergic to some sort of food (which the child does not eat) OR he's coming down with something like a cold. The good news is that he has been rash free for about 2 days. We still don't know what exactly it was and Beau never got sick. So it is a little question mark?? He didn't seem miserable with the rash or anything. We lived on Benadryl for about 4-5 days to keep the rash down. What was so strange is that the rash would "come & go" on different areas on him. One night- the entire top of his hands and knuckles were bright red and swollen. Very strange!! Still a mystery BUT seems to be all better now.

Rash is kindof hard to see! My camera didn't like me getting real close???


Can you tell- Mom just loves to get her picture taken!!



We have been swimming like a little Nemos! Beau has completely turned into Nemo. All he wants is "swimming pool", he says!! He absolutely loves it. It is so hot in the middle of the day that we will wait until early evening to go when most of our pool is more shaded. He has been a lot of fun in the pool.



Okay- For all of you scrapbookers out there- I have found my solution to getting my photos organized. Since I don't have OR won't take the time to actually scrapbook- I found this new way of scrapbooking online called digital scrapbooking. It is amazing and I absolutely can do this. CreativeMemories.com has the album and everything all made up and ready and you just drag and drop your photos into the designated spot. I think this is cool!! So Amber will be using the digital scrapbooking method. I think this will be the new trend. I am working on Beau's newborn picture album. It is looking so cute........

5 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Amber, That is soooo cool. I am a huge scrapbooker, love the idea, I am on my way to check it out. Thanks Cuz........Jami

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks like BB is lovin the "necklace" game.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, update. No excuses I've updated several times and I've been in the hospital too...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Someone's starting to be a disgrace to the blogger world--UPDATE!

Brooke said...

You truly need to update this stinkin blog! Gracious child!