#1- I am phobic about restaurant booths- ( I don't like to feel closed in and I feel they aren't very clean), plus something might be hiding down in the cushions and come out and crawl on me.....so booth or table? Definitely TABLE!!
#2- I have a certain order I get dressed and if I don't keep in the exact order then I'm all messed up and frustrated- I have a very detailed "getting ready for bed" routine. I must take a bath before I go to bed, lotion my entire body, put on deodorant, floss then brush my teeth, moisturize my face, take my BCP, brush my hair out and then put on my pajamas......
#3- My most favorite thing in the world is waking up in the morning with a cup of coffee in my hand before anyone else gets up. I love that silent time to just relax and get my day started off right.
#4- The entire time I eat something real bad for me like hamburgers, pizza, cookies, etc- I constantly thinking about how the fat is just sticking to me BUT I continue to eat it anyway...
#5- I absolutely LOVE music- it has to be jammin' music like Rihanna's new song "Umbrella"- I love, love, love it....
#6- One of my ears is completely flat- it doesn't have a cuff at the top like most people's ears.
#7- I enjoy cleaning my house- except for mopping. I will clean bathrooms & toilets 100X's over again before I will mop the floors- it is too much of an ordeal.
#8- I love to pop zits!! There is some satisfaction about pus squirting out of a zit. I just love it. I should have been a dermatologist just like I always wanted to be.....
#9- I can not stand it when people have tartar buildup on their lower front teeth and you can see it! Yes- I know that I'm the only one on the earth that notices things like that BUT it is so gross.....
#10- LAST BUT NOT LEAST- People drive me nuts forwarding emails that say "if you love God you will email this to everyone you know"........Most of the time- if I see a forward by someone who sends me forwards all of the time- I will delete before I even read it. If it is someone that NEVER sends a forward- then the email must be good and I only forward emails that are awesome and unique........I can not stand too many forwards with junk and trash.....
OH OH OH one more- I'm addicted to HGTV!! I do not keep up with anything else other than the shows on HGTV.
I'm sure I have a lot more but just can't think right now. If I come up with more as I'm going about my day- I will let you know.
More pics of my baby at the beach this past weekend.......
More pics of my baby at the beach this past weekend.......







5 comments:
Love the pic's, am proud of you for getting this blog caught up, am glad we both agree with the Fwd. emails.....I always delete the fwd. info in the subject line and otherwise...now keep this thing up to date dork...what color "spirit shirt" did you get Beau. We got blue.
Ok, the zit popping is just gross. But..I asked.
I too agree about the fwd emails. I delete them too!! I too get some satisfaction from popping zits too! Thanks for sharing. :)
I'm right there with you on two of those, Amber. I'm addicted to HGTV and I hate visible tartar! 'Must be the DH in us, huh?
One day my sister (who is a hair dresser) and I ran into an old friend in the mall. The poor lady looked TERRIBLE! I know, I shouldn't say that. Anyway, when we left her, my sis said, "Did you see her HAIR?!!?" I said, "No, but did you see her TEETH?!?!?"
So, you floss before you brush? I've always brushed first. But maybe it makes more sense to floss first; then you can brush away what you flossed out. :)
You "teeth people" crack me up. Amba you'll be happy to know this mommy is making a dental appt. for cleaning since Luke will be in MDO on Mon & Wed.
Post a Comment