
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY LIL QT!!

I LOVE YOU!
JEFF TURNED 33 YESTERDAY!
I know I'm a day late! He was surprised all day long with Happy Birthday's. It was soo cute when Beau and I got home yesterday. On the way home I was telling Beau that it was daddy's birthday and we have to sing to him when we get home. We practiced the Birthday song and everything. He was getting so excited. I made it a REAL big deal all the way home. We pulled into the garage and I was asking him "are you ready to sing the Birthday son to daddy?" He was getting real excited! We opened the door and Beau Yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY". It was so cute BUT Jeff was outside getting the mail so he didn't hear it. So we went around the house looking for Jeff then we heard the front door open and we ran to see him and Beau YELLED real loud (in his face)- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! It was the greatest. It really lit Jeff up. He was grinning from ear to ear. (that's hard for Jeff to do).....Love you Lil QT! You look wonderful at 33 years old.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!! I remember 33, it was fun, and younger. Hope you had a great one!
Happy Dirthday Uncle Jeff--Love Luke
Post a Comment