The Rice Family

Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Allen Eagles!



GO ALLEN EAGLES!


WE ARE NOW 7-0!




Allen played Plano West last night. This was Beau's first high school football game and he did really well. He loved the marching band and the marching girls! Not quite sure about the football players. I wished I had pictures to show you in his blue and red outfit. He looked adorable.


We are so proud of our team!! Go Eagles!
Had a really good week. I'm still feeling awesome. Now if I would just get back to my working out at the gym and cleaning this house I would really be on top of my game. Beau is congested right now but acting fine. So with a slight runny nose I can't take him to the gym childcare! I guess I will use this time to clean house. It's better than sitting around.
Cuzzin' Luke came over yesterday (Friday) to play with Beau all day. They did great. We had breakfast, played, went to the park for a while, ate lunch, took 2 hr. naps, and played again! The Boys ate their lunch very well so they got a cupcake that Aunt Heather sent over! We had fun! Again- NO pictures of the day! I know- I'm horrible about grabbing the camera! Blog at ya later!

2 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Glad everyone is better. Great use of your clipart. I understand the camera thing,I forgot my camera Friday, we had a big event at work, I will try to get pics from one of my co-workers. I try to carry it everywhere, sometimes I forget. Let's get together sometime.

Amber said...

We will have to get together. Plan it and I'll make sure I can do it!!! Like you said earlier- we are getting into the holidays so maybe we can try and do it after the first of the year???