The three of us along with Jeff's parents went to our place in Canton. We had not been there in forever and the weather was PERFECT. I just could not get enough of being outside. The sun was a little more powerful that I thought so I got a little red. We mowed, trimmed trees, cleaned the leaves around the house, and decorated for fall. My grandparents were there (Meemaw & Peepaw) and Meemaw made a delicious breakfast and my mom made a wonderful birthday lunch for Jeff. We had taco casserole, salad, and a Happy Birthday Cookie Cake for Jeff. We headed home pretty late on Saturday and went and saw Jeff's grandmother on our way home. It was so good to see her. She lives in Garland so it is hard to make it over there very often.
Well- this morning Beau woke up with a horrible cough and stuffy nose. He had a little cough for about a week but it wasn't anything alarming so when I heard the cough this morning, I knew that I better get on top of that. I called the nurse from his pediatrician's office and she put Beau on breathing treatments every 4 hours and a decongestant. I was just happy that I didn't have to take him in. He seems to feel great. He's not running a fever nor feeling bad. So that is good. So I'm at home with him today playing nurse. We are having fun today. I think he is going to be a little decorator- he has got some of my fall decorations out and setting them around everywhere. It is so cute......He told me he was making a pumpkin patch with my pumpkin trays. I'm loving his little imagination these days.......

Just thought I would give you an update. Keep my mother-in-law in your prayers today!
5 comments:
Love Beau Bo's "pumpkin patch"...so creative. Luke's starting to have quite the imagination. Yesterday, he tried to hand me an imaginary longhorn in is hands....He said, "see my longhorn mommy". I just played along.
Heather said you got your hair cut. Post a picture so I can see!
Ok, update this blog with your Posh Spice haircut pic...Get Jeff to take it....Everyone's wanting to see it.
Still no hair pic's, I'm disappointed....
Get that mop washed and fresh pic's posted pronto!
Post a Comment