This week has been long but full of fun! On Tuesday I kept cuzin' Luke while Mommy was doing her craft show! Beau and Luke are doing a better with getting along. It wasn't so dramatic this time. I was constantly reminding them about having a displine if they start fighting. It seemed to work very well. Then I had to get a shower before there would be enough grease to fry bacon. So I'm like- how do I do this?? I set the alarm on all of the doors (so if one door opened the alarm would have gone off and it is very loud), made sure every single door was locked up to its max, and told the boys where I was if they needed me. You should have seen me take a shower. I don't think I have ever taken this fast of a shower in my life. The entire time I was in the there, I was panicking about everything. As soon as I stepped out of the shower I grabbed my robe and ran to see what they were doing. They were perfectly fine BUT had completely made a mess within minutes. I looked in Beau's room and they had opened all of the drawers in Beau's chest and removed every piece of clothing and blanket out of them. They had made a huge pile and had buried themselves underneath all of it. They were giggling and laughing like I had never seen them before. They definitely were getting along better without me around, it seemed!!! Anyways- it was fun.........Then I was trying to teach them that once we are finished with one bucket of toys we have to clean that up before we go on to something else. So we learned how to "clean up" along with our "clean up" song. They were having a blast yelling the song out!! You have to be creative with these boys....
Furthermore- I had a great week at work. This week ran very smoothly compared to the chaos from the past two weeks. I think this week we have our heads above water and it feels much better. The past two weeks have been a challenge with different things that have come up but everything is working out. God is good!!! I feel a lot better about things this week and have a peace that God is in control, ALWAYS!!!! Not much more going on!!
2 comments:
Thank you SO much for watching Luke for me. I know what the "shower rush" is like. I just usually stick Luke in the tub at the same time so I can see him from the shower.
It's not written in the Mommy manual what to do with the kids when you are in the shower. I wish it was. What works for me is to turn the T.V. on and let them be "veg" for 30 minutes.
Sharon
Post a Comment