He likes pink & purple and wants to be a princess- he told me. He is even dancing around the living room like a ballerina!! We have ventured out over the weekend and today (Tuesday) to go shopping around. We have been to Walmart, Dollar Stores, and Big Lots. I'm looking for cheap little Nativity Books for the kids I'm having over for a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party! Anyways- he only likes the princess isles and he only wants to go where there is pink!! I'm just so shocked!! My BOY does not have one ounce of boy in him!! I take him down the Hot Wheels isle with the big trucks and superman stuff- He says "Mama- I don't ike that". "It's very scary". Mom and I even took him to Walmart to see how he would react to a bike. He would not even get on one he was so afraid of it. I even showed him how to ride and he said he wanted a "Pink Dora Bike"........Anyways- I just can't believe he doesn't like anything to do with sports, cars, trucks, and/or Hot Wheels??? What is wrong with him??? Is this weird or what???? He's now talking "baby talk" to Jeff and I. Can we say a little phase??? Anyways- I don't think Jeff is getting his football player he thought he had.....Maybe a piano player instead?? That is not a bad thing but just nothing like Jeff expected out of his son. So I think that it is time to have another son so maybe we will get our athlete that we dream about........I want a football player soooo bad!!! Is this normal??? I hope so!!
I'm still praying!!
3 comments:
Jake went through the same phase. In his pre-school project one Thanksgiving they made "animal skin" vests and had to come up with their Indian name to put on the back, his was....."Pretty Golden Princess".....and if Beau likes pink, nothing wrong with that. Girls like blue and nobody says that they can't because it is a boys color. He is still discovering new things, he might like sports as he gets older.....but he may want to attend the games and not play, that is okay, and he might think playing the game is the greatest thing in the world. Jake was a watcher, but he loves camping, outdoors stuff, soccer, (he even played a short while), hockey, basketball.....Beau is who he is.
One question, when are you getting back on your med's.....
Post a Comment