I'm soooooo disgusted with myself! I have absolutely NO motivation to do anything. Again- I'm so mad at myself. Okay this was my plan this morning:
1) wake up around 7:00-7:30am (normally around the time Beau gets up)
2) eat a quick healthy (oatmeal) breakfast
3) get Beau and I dressed
4) Go to the gym & workout (be there by 9am)
5) Run two errands
6) Eat lunch
7) Come home for Beau's nap while I clean house
8) Pack Beau's bag to go to BeBe's house
9) Meet BeBe at 4:30ish to give Beau to her
What really happened:
1) Phone rings at 7:10am- completely ignore it and turn over
2) Hear Beau talking in his bed around 7:45am and ignore him and roll over
3) Finally go and get him around 8:15am and put him into bed with me- he watches Dora
4) Finally ROLL myself out of bed around 9:15ish only because Beau is in my face saying "mommy I'm hungry".
5) I make the MOST fattening breakfast- croissant rolls with sugar and cinnamon (Beau loved it)
6) Sitting here at the computer at 10:15am while my son watches every kind of DVD that he wants this morning.
7) Now depressed because I'm lazy OR just don't want to do anything and have not accomplished one thing????? (Maybe breakfast being cooked)
The only thing I can do to justify myself is that I only have Tuesday's and Friday's off so I like to do what I want to do on my days off!! Make sense???
So now what? I guess I could start with getting myself dressed and running the two errands.....
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, Amber now I know why we are family, we are just two peas in a pod, I am the same way on my days off, so instead of trying to guilt myself all day on the days that I am off I came up with a plan, I spend about one hour a day doing house stuff, now it may not be a block of 60 mins, but 15 minute blocks. Then on my days off I spend about two hours doing house stuff, errands, ect., but maybe not all in a block of two hours, and I never set hard and fast rules, if you didn't make it to the gym at 9:00, okay, so you didn't make it at 9:00, make it at 10:00, 1:00, what time that you go does not matter, it just matters that you go, and don't get down on yourself if it is a different time than you planned. If you stress over the plans of the day that you made you might as well be at work because you are not getting what you need out of your day off......maybe you needed the sleep, maybe you needed to spend home time and enjoy Beau today.....enjoy your day! Okay climbing down off my soap box the high altitude is giving me a headache.......Love Ya....J-
you forgot went to Walmart, and called Auntie....see you got something accomplished.
Post a Comment