
Makin' Christmas Cookies!!
Okay- I am alive! I have had moderate to severe shoulder/neck pain, therefore, I was not able to use my computer because it would send shooting pains up and down my right arm! I really don't know what the cause of the pain in my neck and shoulders are, but Jeff completely is convinced that it is because I sit for hours at a time at the computer with my arm/shoulder elevated. My desk sits up higher than the level of my arms. Understand?? So the only way to get healing is to not get on the computer. I have only been on the computer for a couple of minutes now and I'm getting pains again! I don't understand it!! So- I feel fine when I'm not on the computer! Jeff is working on lowering my keyboard and mouse. I was on some pretty good muscles relaxers! They are awesome and I can definitely see where someone could get addicted to them........
Anyways- I know this is short but I'm starting to get some pain again! I will get back to the blogging world as soon as I can lower my keyboard and my mouse so my arms aren't up in the sky when I'm trying to do computer work..........I know- I'm strange when it comes to body things. I have the strangest things happen to me.........Thanks in advance for being patient with me and I appreciate all of the love you give me.......
2 comments:
Come back soon my little hobbled one. We can't suffer blog withdrawals like that again. Does Santa need to bring you a prosthetic arm in your stocking this year??? See ya tom.
I can understand the arm pain thing, I have had to limit computer time before because of a strain in my neck and shoulder from work stuff.....Hope you feel better soon!! Beau will be the "Star at the Circus" today, Have a great day.....J
Post a Comment