The Rice Family

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Feeling A Little Overwhelmed- BUT trying to Relax!

My little puzzle workin' boy! He loves his puzzles. Look! He even let me put his longhorn hat on him for just a little while!! My little cutie!!!!!
I have to admit that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed these days! It doesn't take much for me to get even slightly anxious. I had my dental conference the past two days and got all of my continue education hours behind me for my license. YEAH!!! Now- I don't have to worry about that.

Next- since I have not been home- my house is a complete disaster, but I'm dealing with that. Then, I have my mom & brother on my back to come help move him into his new house today. He has been remodeling this house for about three weeks and in my opinion- it is not even ready to be moved in BUT we are doing it anyway. So- I'm headed to help CLEAN his entire house (I mean scrub from top to bottom) in a very short amount of time so he can move in today. The house looks AWESOME!! It looks like a model home. The floors, carpet, pain, fixtures, and just everything looks so good. I just can't get over the before & after.......I am soooo excited for him. He is only 24 years old with a home. He is definitely on the right foot. We just now need to pray for him an awesome christian girl.

Furthermore- we were invited to come over to some friends house for dinner tonight so I only have about 5 hours to help with Bubba's house today. I'm feeling the pressure over there though. They expect for Jeff & I to help with everything....But I have sooo much going this weekend PLUS my house is a disaster........I am dealing with all of this, though. I have to keep reminding myself- POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE..........This is my new thing!!!! Remember?

Okay- Onto a Positive note: Two of our prayers have been answered this week. God is good!! God is good! God is good! I just can not explain how good God is if you will just pour your heart and desires out to him. We had two major issues that I was completely worried about and it ALL worked out this week. Thank you, God!!!!! We are soooo blessed. He works in mighty ways IF you will just give him an opportunity and put your entire trust & FAITH in him. I'm learning everyday how to put my entire FAITH in him! The only one you can rely on...Especially these days!

New Year, New Day! Are you ready to have a great 2008???

3 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Love Ya Amber, you are sooo sweet, just a little ball of energy aren't ya.....:)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Make sure you blog the before/after pic's of Kyle's new casa. We'd like to see too!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

MANTRA-Webster defines it as: sacred message or text, charm, spell, counsel," "instrument of thought," "special word used for meditation"