All that I know is that Guitar Hero will be taking over every adult's evening entertainment real soon! This thing is addicting! I love it!!!!! The boys had a blast playing along with their other musical instrucments. We had an awesome time playing Uncle Jason's X-box this evening! Jay- bring it over anytime!!! I'm always up for me some Guitar Hero!


2 comments:
Yep! it is the THING these days, we went to Courtney & Kenny's last week end, and Kenny got it for Christmas, so did Casey. So Blake and Shelby have little guitars that they play along.....I have video of it, but when I try to load it to the blog from you tube it tells me that the video is not working.....I'll keep working on it check back in a few days to watch.....
we had quite the little band going in your living room
Post a Comment