I have mentally decided that this week is going to be a better one! I have to be honest and say that last week and this weekend did not go so smoothly! I will not elaborate on the past week, therefore I will be thinking of my newly refreshed up & coming week.
First of all- Today, I started off on the right foot by going to church (such a refreshing way to start the week), then grocery shopping, and ended our evening with our bible study with our lifegroup! It was one filled day BUT full of Jesus..........Our lifegroup has so many really cool couples. I feel like we will be friends for a very long time. It is the friendships that I'm developing that seems so special to me these days. I just love people........
Okay- this week is going to be busy BUT I'm going to get back on my workout routine. I was going so strong these past two weeks and then the conference and this weekend through a little curve ball into the mix. We will start fresh this week, though.
Off to work, working out, cooking dinner, and staying home with my boy! Beau did the most cutest thing today! We were in a hurry this morning to get to church because I was helping to set up for a 50th Surprise Birthday Party. Anyways- we told Beau that we would go to the donut store to get him "pigs in a blanket". He does not like donuts but he loves "pigs in a blanket". Jeff & I heard all morning that we were going to get him "pigs in a blanket"- he was NOT going to let us forget. So, we got to the donut store and I bought him two of them. I handed him his bag and he pulled the PIAB out and said "mama, I not see the pig"? I thought Jeff & I were going to explode we were laughing so hard. Then I showed him the sausage and explained that was the "pig" part. Then he said "the pig is stuck". It was the cutest thing I have ever heard! I just can not get over it. I know that I probably told this story 100X today, but I just could not let it go!!! So cute.....
Hope everyone has an awesome week. Mine will be wonderful. Will you jump on board with me??
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, Cute, have a great week
That pigs in a blanket story is just too funny. By the way, remember the other day I was telling you how Beau told me Jesus was born in a manger and Luke kept saying Jesus is a mess. Well, I found out today that Luke was REALLY saying, Jesus is the BEST! Heather confirmed this to me as a song they sing at school. Guess the tubes are helping now, as best sounds like best, not mess.
How's your week been? Need an update.
Post a Comment