The Rice Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!

I want to dedicate this blog to our cousin Jami. She put together the design you see at the top of my blog and I just love it! THANKS SO MUCH- Jami! It is adorable. It was like you were reading my mind. I have been dying to get something put together. AND (boom) it was done.

THANKS BUNCHES TO JAMI!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture for the day:
“Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”- 1 John 4:11-12

6 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

You are very welcome, I loved doing it! J-

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks good, except Southern is misspelled.

Jim and Jami said...

Okay the new one is on the way.....

Phat Girl said...

Cute new blog!
I tagged you at my blog.....GO to my blog & see what you the tagging is all about!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

an update any time in this century would be nice....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok loser, update this blog NOW!