The Rice Family

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Vacation!














Jeff and I just got back from a vacation together and had a great time. We went sking in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I had never skied in Santa Fe before and I really liked it. The first day we skied Santa Fe Mountain and the other two days we skied Pajarito Mountain in Los Alamos. Pajarito Mountain is kind of a secret in the fact that know one really knows about it. Santa Fe was pretty crowded but then Pajarito was very private. It was strange to see a mountain so quiet and secluded. We went with two other families. They had their children with them. It was really nice hanging out with all of them. Beau stayed with his BeBe and had a blast. He would have been so board with us compared to what him and his BeBe did. While we were gone, the Easter Bunny came to see Beau. He just couldn't believe it! He got a great big basket........Of course- mom spoiled him rotten. I guess that is what grandma's are for, right?? Here are some pictures of our trip. We really enjoyed having a stressfree week. It was strange to just relax for a good 5 days without work and life........

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

What, no pic's of Beau and his big easter basket from BeBe?