


We celebrated Beau's 3-Year-Old Birthday this past Friday (about a week ago). It was a real small birthday with immediate family and a couple of close friends. We cooked out Hot Dogs! AND he got his Lion King cake. He just loved it. Some of his gifts included a bicycle helmet, the game Candyland, money, a big play tent with a tunnel, table & chairs, cars, and a set of "Incredible Hulk" boxing gloves. He is not too sure about the "scarey" (as Beau says) boxing gloves. Yeah- we are working on being so sensitive to things! I know- I've babied him WAY to long. AS FAR AS HIS BIG GIFT- A BIG BOY BED! Tonight we put up his big boy bed and this is his first night to sleep in it. We just can not believe how big our baby is getting. I'm a little emotional today about getting rid of his crib. It makes me so sad. I know that he needs to grow up a little but I don't want him to. I'm having a little bit of a hard time with this transition- more so than Beau. Beau's doing great. He loves his new bed!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WAS OVER THREE YEARS AGO
ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE BEAU WAS BORN:
( I KNOW- PRETTY SWOLLEN- WASN'T I?)
THIS IS NOW
THREE YEARS LATER
PUTTING UP BEAU'S BIG BOY BED!
Tearing Down the Crib!

5 comments:
Wow, makes the room look so much different. You'll have to let me know how he does his first night
How Sweet!
How'z he doing in his big boy bed? Sorry, I've never called you back to hear about your debacle at Sonia's. H
I know, it's sooo hard when you move them to BIG boy beds!!! Will you email me so I can send you an invitation to view my blog? I don't have your email address. Thanks! It was great seeing you and Beau today!
I like his big boy bed. When ya gonna update this blog.
Thanks for dinner and a swim.
Post a Comment