The Rice Family

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Vacation!

Playa, Mexico


We're back! We had so much fun getting out of town and enjoying the beach! We did a lot of relaxing and eating. Those are my two most FAVORITE things- isn't that sad? Jeff and I went with 5 other couples. It was an adult only resort, Valentin Imperial Maya, so we enjoyed the fellowship! Hurricane Dolly decided to give us a couple of days of rain BUT we got plenty of sun the other days! I am so thankful we were able to get away and be together. Here are a few pics from the trip!


Overlooking our Resort from the room!


Rob and Jeff


Inga and I


Amy


My handsome husband with the group!


Our Group!

Inga and Lisa

Amy, Alicia, and Inga

Just arrived, I'm Happy to be there!

Amy, Me, Inga, and Lisa!
(The Four Neighborhood Girls)

The Girl's Trying to Be Swimsuit Models!
The Waves about Killed Us!

Rob & Lisa at Japanese Dinner!

Yummy!

2 comments:

The Saras Family said...

fun! fun! fun!
Did you get to enjoy margaritas???

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Fun, fun. Like the airbrush tan. Fav pic is the supermodel waves one. Ya'll crack me up how you each had about 3 swimsuits each. Looks like fun times. Glad Dolly didn't rob you of any sun time.